Friday, November 23, 2012

My Orchid

 

My Orchid
5" x 7"
Acrylic Paint on Ampersand Claybord
~Sold~

My orchid is about to bloom!! I have waited three years for this plant to sprout~  and the kids say I have no patience.  I am so excited~  In honor of my impending blooms, I painted orchids from reference photos from earlier blooms.

My Orchid was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on Ampersand Claybord. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish. This painting can be slipped into a frame or placed on a small easel.


This painting has sold.

On a business note, I now have "Direct Checkout" at my Etsy.com store.  I also accept Etsy Gift Certificates in my store~

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have ate way too much food!  

Thank you for stopping by~

Torrie

No comments: